Monday, May 7, 2018

6th Birthday Party!

May! May means one thing around here.....Brian's Birthday Month! I can't believe he is going to be 6! It just seems so old! Why does he have to keep growing up!? I asked him early on what he wanted to do for this birthday this year and all he kept telling me was "I just want to be with friends, not for the gifts, I just like being with them!" We have a nice bowling ally in our town, so I asked him if he would like to go bowling for his birthday. So, we rented the bowling Alley/Arcade for his Birthday! He had a good group of 17 kids from school, stem club, baseball and church!



These where my DIY centerpieces attached to balloons. They where fun to make with Brian's help.



I thought it would be fun to do a concession like food table. We had chips, pizza, juice boxes. The box at the end was decorated with tissue paper and stickers and contained Trophies, Brian's idea of a goodie bag.


 

We started off in the Party room. I found these cute little miniature bowling sets that I thought would be fun for the kids to play with! They loved it. I joked with the moms that we should have forgotten bowling, since the kids has so much fun with this.














Brian really got into it.




Feeding the masses.


Pizza time! 

16 16 WatcherCenter largetext whitewatcher NULL
 
My friend Rebekah offered to make the cake. It was AMAZING. It was a pull apart cupcake cake and it was good. Seeing the kids face and their reactions as it was being carried in was priceless.



Brian and his friends admiring the cake. Lots of little hands got a taste of it before we cut into it




Singing and blowing out he candles. Somehow, it doesn't quite seem like your birthday till you sing and do the candles. Brian said he wished for everyone that came to his party would have a good time.


Getting caught!


Present time. Lots of little hands to help him open the presents. It was great to see him surrounded by so many friends.





He got about 7 legos kits! He was in heaven. About half of his toys are leogs!


We did cosmo bowling...glow in the dark bowling. They played music and the kids loved it.





He really got into bowling and he kept dancing to the music!



These 3..... I hope they always stay this close!






 So thankful for good friends!



Fun with the arcade! Such a fun day! As a goodie bag, the kids got a trophy! 

Happy 6th Birthday Brian!































No comments:

Post a Comment