Saturday, May 12, 2018

Random

Just a typical afterschool scene here at the Bartholomew house. Annie loves getting on my kitchen table and this time decided to plop herself into my soup pot


Brian got in on the fun and decided to get a spoon and pretend to have Annie soup. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her face in this photo! Somewhat unsure of Brian's intentions.




Picking flowers for her Mom one Sunday after Church.


Brian got his own kick board at swim practice! Yay, Bubba! This photo didn't last too long... he had to pee!






Brian likes the Jr. Swim team so far. He commented on how hard they work him. It is an hour long and after class he is still kicking! They work them hard! So far, they have introduced Brian to front crawl, sidestroke, elementary backstroke and butterfly. His favorite is always the backstroke!



Working on his diving. Still till this day, I CAN'T dive!





Brian is enjoying soccer too! He loves the kids on his team! He scored his first goal! I don't know who was more happy....him or me!


After a game....just hanging out with Dad on the field!




Lego club! It was fun teaching this class! Here they are the last day with their lego master trophies!


Annie in her nursery class! She had gotten up from the activity when she saw me come in. Who am I kidding, this girl does not like to sit for very long.





Fun at the soccer field!


Baby girl is happiest when she is surrounded by all her babies!


Doing some reading before school one morning. I love their relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment