This girl! This girl has more personality than any other toddler I know! I just love it. I really enjoy spending my day with her. She ALWAYS make comments about everything that anyone does! She always points out things she knows to and does it is such a loud voice too She speaks 3 word sentences and talks NON STOP! She can count to three too!
One thing I love about Annie is how she always goes with the flow! With Brian so involved in sports, Annie is always good about hanging out at the soccer field or swim waiting room
She LOVES babies and books. She spends all day with her babies, pushing the in their carriage, putting them to bed etc. She also loves books. Her is her older brother reading to her one morning before school. She runs and greets him everyday afterschool too. She evens waits for him to take her hand at drop off too.
Baby girl is now attending church nursery and is really enjoying it.


Annie and her BFF Gaia!
Baby girl LOVES her daddy and runs to him and greets him everyday at the door after he comes home from work! She often climbs in his shirt and plays peek a boo!
Always falling asleep in the carriage!
Daddy's Girl
Annie always gets into everything and then looks to see my reaction and laugh.
One morning before school! She was strutting her stuff!
Annie girl LAUGHS all the time. She laughs at things randomly and that are not really there!
Annie loves fruit. We go through many containers of fruit in a week due to her. I often hear her from her highchair saying "mo berrie pease!




























No comments:
Post a Comment