April was such a busy month. It seemed like Saturday was packed with so many activities and with everything during the week, it all added up to BUSY! It has been fun though!
Andy took Brian to Fenway for a Red Sox game. He loved EVERYTHING about the experience.... riding the T, walking to the game, cheering for our home team and...
Fenway Franks! He kept telling us "I want mustard on my hotdog at Fenway and ketchup when Papa gives me one!"
Brian started a Soccer and Scrimmage class! He loves it.
To be honest, I had more fun with this cute thing on the soccer field.
She looks SO MUCH like her namesake in this picture! I love how happy she is!
I took Brian into the city to see Marvel Superhero in Concert. This boy was in HEAVEN being in the presence of EVERY single superhero and villain. He really enjoyed pointing out all the superheros by name and I enjoyed my time with him.
One of my favorite days in the Spring, is when our town has its opening day parade! All the baseball teams line up and walk the town all the way to the baseball fields and they have a ceremony and throw out the 1st pitch of the season!
Dad is the couch again and he loves it!
My Emily celebrated her birthday and we celebrated BIG. She is happy to be with me, even if it doesn't show.
I love these pictures of Annie. Here she is being a big girl at the park!
Baseball time! Brian is the player, Andy is the coach and Annie is the bat girl!
These 3 crack me up!
Brian went to his friend Weston's birthday party, it was a bike parade theme!
Bring on May 2018, Brian will be 6!



























No comments:
Post a Comment