Brian dying Easter eggs with his friend Weston. These two had fun seeing what colors their eggs turned. They fun dying the eggs multi colors and making a special gold one. I never dyed Easter eggs as a kid, so this is fun to watch.
I would give anything to know what these two are talking about. These two always have such a fun time.
Playdates always end up like this...Run, laugh, hide under table.....repeat x 100!
I took Annie to the store one morning after dropping Bubba off at school. I needed to get some supplies to make a cake for a PTO event. She saw this Easter bunny and went crazy. I just LOVE her in the poncho!
"Dis Dis!"
Annie's way of asking for something for something! She may have gotten one in her Easter Basket.
Our neighbor and classmate also came over to have to dye Easter eggs later on that week. They two spent so much time on this project and where very detailed oriented.
You think he would be sick of this activity, but he didn't. He has a yearly tradition with his Best Friend Bo to dye them also. His sister Ivy joined in.
These two.....
Brian was sick the day before Easter with pink eye, so he missed his best friend birthday party and his friends huge Easter egg hunt. I admire his attitude, he didn't mind and was fine and content with having a egg hunt in his back yard. He loved it. He kept saying "This is the best Easter ever!" After, he wanted to take some of his candy around the neighbors. I am grateful for his example and his easy going nature.
He was so good about helping Annie find the eggs and put them in the basket.
Annie caught on quick and ran after all the eggs. She loved shacking every egg, saying "Stuck stuck" until someone opened the egg for her and would try to eat it.
He found the big egg!
Easter morning started bright and early, around 6;30 am. We first make sure the Easter bunny came and then these two kids raced to see what he brought them.
Brian asked for a lot of little surprises and not so much candy. I was fine with that! So in their baskets where little toys and some fun gifts. Annie had a yellow basket theme going on with a animal book and a yellow duck toy for the bath! They where both so excited for everything in there.
Comparing Easter egg baskets.
We always hide eggs in the house for the kids to find.
In their Easter Best!
My Mom got all the grandkids matching easter dresses. I love the way Annie looked in hers. Sitting all pretty.
3 Generation picture!
































No comments:
Post a Comment