Sunday, March 18, 2018

St.Patrick's Day

We celebrate St Patrick's Day BIG in my family. Every year, my Mom makes a traditional Corn Beef Dinner with Irish soda bread and invites the whole family to feast. It is one of my favorite traditions. I am so grateful to pass this on to my son and have him be proud of his Irish heritage. He was adamant about wearing green and wanted all of us to wear it too.



Gotta love Annie's headband! 


Annie, my vegetable LOVER, tried her first corned beef and loved it. She eat all the potatoes ( her favorite) and carrots too.


Brian having some Irish fun.


The scene every day when I pick up Brian from school. I love how they run to each other. They have quite the cute reunion.


Brian doing his homework. He gets a packet every Monday of about 3 to 4 pages and he takes it pretty seriously to finish it all.



My spirited Child




One snow day, we sat down and created a Leprechaun trap to catch the leprechaun. He worked so hard on it and was adamant about certain detail. 


This note.....I was impressed. He spent like a good 1/2 hour writing it out, having me proof read it, writing again, having me read it and making sure it was exactly the way it wanted it to be.



The Leprechaun was too sneaky and we didn't catch him, but he left some gold coins and Lucky Charms. Brian was very happy about that.



Seeing Peter Rabbit with his Best Buddy Bo!


These 3 LOVE seeing movies together.


One morning I went into Brian's room before school and this was what I found on his bed. Apparently he was up late doing some cutting and gluing.


Playdate with Weston. These two crack me up. Laughing, running around, eating , hiding, repeat 100 times.


He is into to cutting and creating things lately and seeing them to family!


He can write his last name! I remember when I married Andy and thinking how his last name would be hard for our kids to spell. I can't take any credit. It is all his teacher.





Baby girl spends at least 50% of the day with "baby!" She will put baby to sleep, push her in her carriage and bring her over to me when she wants to dress her or change her diaper.





I knew she was being too quite. Here is homegirl stealing the chips and eating them.




Snow day / playdate fun!




Snow day Fun! Man, that makes about so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment