Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween 2015




I feel like we celebrating Halloween for a whole month! In total, we went to 4 Halloween parties, decorated/craved pumpkins 4 times and dressed up 3 times. I think it is safe to say that we celebrated! Here is my little man on Halloween night, just before heading out for Trick or Treating! I could hardly get him to sit still long enough to take a picture. He LOVED wearing his costume, I think it was his favorite of them all.



Halloween Day was a fun day as well. We took Brian to a farmers market, a birthday party and then trick or treating downtown. He got to participate in a pumpkin roll and downtown trick or treating and he got his hand painted. My silly boy with NOT get his face painted, only his hand.



This kid is NOT shy at all when it comes to knocking on strangers doors. He kept track of all the houses on the block that he went to and would pick out the ones he missed; He was on a serious mission to get candy. He left every house by saying "Thank you, Happy Halloween!"







Last stop to Gaga's! She was very generous with giving candy to Brain :)


Counting his candy with his beloved Papa. He actually talked him into taking him out to more houses after he got back from going with us!! He can just never say no to his namesake,


My little one and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment