My little swimmer! Brian has been taking swim lessons since he was 9 months old. At that age, we just did and Mom and Baby class where I just got him comfortable with the water. He loved it and I still have his certificate. I love the Red Cross swimming program and we found a good place that offers that program. He has been taking lessons from the same teacher since last year and has really progressed and learned to love the water. At his last swimming lesson, his teacher hands me his progress report for the session and wrote at at the bottom that she suggests that he be promoted to a level Pre 2 class! I am so proud of Brian and all his hard work.
Certification Requirements
1. Enter independently, using either the ladder, steps or side, travel at least 5 yards, submerge to mouth
and blow bubbles for at least 3 seconds then safely exit the water.
2. While in shallow water, glide on front at least 2 body lengths, then roll to back and float on back for 3
seconds then recover to a vertical position.
![]() |
| Yay Brian! |
I have to admit, I was a little surprised to look and see his face submerged in the water!
![]() |
| "Head in water, breath, REPEAT!" |




No comments:
Post a Comment