Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween Week!

 Halloween Week! This is Brian's very favorite week of the year. In fact, he asks when Halloween is all year long. So we have have had a busy and fun week to say the least. So many celebrations along with everyday cooking, cleaning, laundry, swimming lesson and co op preschool. It is all worth to see him enjoying himself so much.
So this is the first year that Brian actually picked out his own costume. He told me early on in September that he wanted to be a pumpkin. I found this cute pumpkin costume and spray painted his hair orange. He asked me to paint his face like his costume.

He went with Dad and they had a blast. Our town hosted a downtown Trick or Treat for all the small businesses.


We went to our Church's Halloween Party and Brian dressed up like a M&M. I found the costume but he loved it from the moment I showed it to him. Here he is with his friend Harry playing behind a Halloween decoration.
Some of rooms had fun games and this one was eating doughnuts on a string with no hands. He had a hard time with it.

He Loved Trick or Treating to all the classrooms in the Church!



We went to a friends Halloween party/bonfire. This is my type of party. Can't Andy ever smile for pictures!


Brian had a fun time playing with his friends and roasting S'mores.


Brian had fun at this pumpkin Preschool activity. They decorated pumpkins with their names and did a science experiment.


One morning, he spent a good hour decorating the house for Halloween. He got toilet paper and strung it over out mop to make a spooky cobweb. He has such an imagination.


I have been trying to keep Brian in a routine despite the busy week. So after Breakfast and making his bed, we have been working on writing his name. I love his writing. I have started a binder for all his art projects and these are going in there. Not bad for a 3 year old.




Working on AB patterns.He was quite proud when he got the concept down!




We had a story time was Halloween themed and Bubba enjoyed it. He lives for his weekly story time and likes to get up close when she reads. Ms. Cathy was reading a Halloween book about a black cat and Brian went up and said "Ms. Cathy, that is not a black cat, it is grey!" She humored him.


My little spider-man! This is his actual Halloween costume!



We went to visit my Grandparents and they had fun with them! So glad they are around for times like this. I have so many memories with them and I am so glad Brian will too.



Playing in leaves and decorating pumpkins with his best friend Bo! These two have such active imaginations! It is so fun to watch them. I love warm fall days like this when he gets to be outside and enjoy all that fall has to offer.


And he is out! This is what happens about 5 mins. after we put him in bed! I love days where he gets all tired out!


No comments:

Post a Comment