Brian's Preschool Co Op had a lesson on everything apples. They read apple theme books, measured how tall all the kids where with Apples and peeled an apple with this apple peeler. He loved it.
I loved this picture of Brian with his peeled apple. He kept saying it was like a slinky.
Doing an apple craft at the library at story time.
We have logged lots of hours at the park this month. The weather has been pretty sporadic, but here we are enjoying this warm, sunny day.
I have been putting Brian to work picking up all the acorns in our driveway. He was pretending he had a crane and was working on the highway. I love his imagination!!
Date Night at the Temple.
Brian lives for his weekly swimming lesson. His teacher is great and has been able to get Brian to put his face in the water while swimming. He is pretty dramatic when he pops his head up for a breath.
Leafs!!!
I signed Bubba up a Pumpkin painting/ Ice Cream party at a local candy shop. He was so excited when he walked in and saw all the art supplies. This kid does not hide his emotions at all. I love how meticulous about details on all his art projects. He had a good time painting and picking out all the colors. At the end, he told me that he painted the earth!
Nervous while reading his new favorite book!




















No comments:
Post a Comment