Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 2014


I think his face says it all! This boy loves being outside and has REALLY enjoyed all the fall has to offer. I am enjoying the annual fall foliage and the nice warm weather....can life get any better??

I took him on a playdate to a pumpkin patch and he loved climbing all over the pumpkins. He would inspect each one personally to find the perfect one. He seemed to like the smalls ones the best though.



He was quite intrigued with the Indian corn and kept pointing out all the colors. Whenever he points out colors he will say "Red, other red, brown, other brown!" Too cute! 




Having fun with hi friends at a Pumpkin patch. For some reason, they got such a kick out of sitting on the pumpkins. 




I love this picture....


We went to a few parties this year and dressed up like Football fan! This is actually Andy's jersey from high school!


Love these ladies.... 

                                                    
This crazy lady turned 90 years old! 
Happy Birthday Yai Yai!



































No comments:

Post a Comment