Bubba LOVES Fall. He can not get enough of it and he spends quite a bit of time on all the fall activities that I incorporate into his preschool time. Here he is putting together a skeleton. He was pretty good at know where to put the body parts. At the end he kept telling me how "scary" the skeleton was.
He is obsessed with puzzles and asks multiple times a day to do one. I found this pumpkin one where the the numbers at the top of the puzzles help you place the strips of paper in order to finish the puzzle. It proved to be a bit of a challenge for him but he loved it! I love how proud he is when he accomplishes something.
This number recognition activity was his favorite. He had pumpkins with numbers on them and he had to count out a piece of candy corn for each number that was on the pumpkin. This might have been his favorite due to candy being involved!
Learning to cut. I got him some training scissors that they use in preschool and I had him practice on strips of paper so he could get the hang of it. He loves cutting now!
I love the Ah Huh moments when he figures things out.
And when he is not doing preschool, we send him out to do his other favorite activity; Raking leaves!
No comments:
Post a Comment