I love fall! I love everything about this season and having a son who loves being outside enjoying this nice autumn weather just makes this the PERFECT season. Since Brian is obsessed with pumpkins, I thought it would be fun for him to get together with his best friend Bo and carve pumpkins. We gave these two some safe carving tools and let them go to town.
I love how Bo is checking out Brian's work!
Brian took this task very seriously for about 5 mins and then the novelty of using a tool wore off and the Mom's had to carve the rest of the pumpkins!!
He wanted NOTHING to do with the inside of the pumpkin!
I love his intense "work" face! Whenever he is in the middle of any project, he ALWAYS makes the same "work" face.
I think these two where destined to be Best Friends....I love watching them interact and play. They always look like they are up to something...witch is probably the case a lot of times :)
A huge pile of leaves & a Best Friend = Perfect Fall Day
No comments:
Post a Comment