Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bubba!

My little bubba is growing up too fast! I can't believe that he will 2 years old in a matter of months! My little toddler is growing every day and this past week alone his vocabulary has expanded so much.
  •  He can put two words together and sometimes three. This week alone he has picked up play dough, hotdog ( I don't feed him them, they are in his favorite book) football, Lego's, heart, raisins, moon, stars, Jesus,blueberry and many more.
  • He can recognize numbers in books and can count 1-9.
  • Every morning when he wakes up he takes my hand and drags me to the refrigerator and asks for an egg, ketchup and Bread. I love it that he can request what he wants for breakfast in such a clear voice!
  • He knows where his hair, mouth, eyes, nose and ears are and can say each body part.
  • When he is done with an item he hands it to me and says "All done!"
  • He can recognize the letter A and B in a book.
  • His favorite people are still Gaga and Papa and he asks for them several times a day!
  • He will hand me an object and ask me to "open" it.
  • His new favorite word/food is pizza and apple!
 
 
 
One morning I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast and he "helped" me. He was so proud of his contribution. Here he is eating and dipping his pancakes in syrup. He will stay put in his highchair much longer if he can dip in food in something like hummus or ketchup.
 
 
One afternoon I was making muffins and turned around to get an ingredient....I came back to this. He has seen me make muffins many times and just took it upon himself to do the next step! Thanks Bri!
 


 
Here he is getting caught in the act rearranginge my pots and pans. He will take everything out and play with them on the kitchen floor while I make dinner.



 
Here are the faces he made when I asked what he was doing!! He was probably thinking of a cute way to get out of it!

 
He does the same thing with my pantry. I guess he wanted Panko chicken for dinner that night!
 
 
He loves climbing in and out of his dressers that his daddy made way back in the day in high school woodshop. Notice his caught in the act face?

 
He LOVES playing hide and seek with me.

 
He looks so big in this one! I love his rosey cheeks!
 

 
He loves balls and we catch many times a day. He even mimics 1,2,3 before he throws it.
 
Stop growing up so fast Bubba!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and is getting so big!! I see such a mix of you and Andy in him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a good mix of the both of us. I get that so often. He is at such a fun age!

    ReplyDelete