Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My little Valentine...

So I had a vision for how I wanted Brian's valentine day photos to turn out. I wanted to showcase his personality but still keep it fun. So I came up with the idea for him to be shirtless and wear suspenders and a bow tie with a mowhawk! I think the photographer nailed it and captured his personality so well.



 
I love these two. The glasses was the photographer's idea and I think it was a great touch!
 
 

 
This is one of my favorites! Ever since he was born he was such a little man.....I think this pictures captures his disposition entirely. 
 
 
Some of in the middle of his favorite past time; coloring.
 
 
My little fisherman! Taking after his Dad!
 
 
This was the photographers idea to do vintage and antique airplane and hat. I think he turned out great.
 
 

Who would not want to be his valentine!?
 
Brian did so GREAT throughout the whole shoot....no one would have guessed that the poor thing was sick with a 101 fever just a few hours later. What a trooper!








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment