Happy Valentine's Day from this almost 21 month old boy!
He had a pretty good valentine's week. I tried to do as many valentine activities as I could.
We had his friend Dylan over to decorate sugar cookies one afternoon. He LOVED this activity seeing as his favorite shape lately is hearts.
One morning when I was baking cookies I asked him if he wanted to help. He jumped at the chance and said "oh cookie....Yum Yum Yum!" He insisted on trying the batter and this was his reaction!
Brian lives for his weekly story time. After he picked out some books from the valentine day section since they had "hhhharts!" (hearts).
Lots of reading. One of my goals for the year is to up my reading time to 30 minutes a day with him. Here he is enjoying his library books. This is exactly what I had in mind when I bought him this chair for the reading corner.
Valentine's Day Breakfast of heart shaped whole wheat pancakes. He loves dipping them in syrup.
Valentine's Day dinner! We stayed in that night and I tried to decorate nicely. We also bought a car went out to breakfast the next morning! Fun but busy week!

No comments:
Post a Comment