Sunday, January 12, 2014

Snow Strom 2014

So our Christmas vacation back East ending up being a month long. I stayed from Dec. 8th to January 8th. I tried getting out of the Mass or NH airport 3 different times and my fligh was cancled a total of 5 times due to snow. I ended up being sick of the snow but Brian loved being around the white stuff!

 
 His Papa, who is his favorite person in the world, took him outside alot. I don't know who had more fun...Papa or Brian?!
 
Here is Brian in all his glory. Man, it take a long time to get him dressed to go outside, but I dont mind seeing how he loves it and stays out for a good amont of time. 
 
 
It kinda took him awhile to get the hang of walking in the deep snow.
 
 
Building a snowman with Dad!

 
My Dad took him sledding down on our hill and he loved it!

 
Sledding with his friend VievĂ©. He saw Santa ride by on a firetruck and that is why he got all excited!
 
 
Somedays where just too cold to go outside. It went from a strom to a polo vortex in some areas. So we just stayed and rested and Brian rode his bike around the whole house many times.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment