I wanted to document a few things we did Pre Christmas in Boston.
| I love his Fat belly in this one! |
My Mom got Brian a advent calender and he LOVED it. Every morning when he would get up, he would run over to the where it was and begged for it. It was so cute. I loved watching him try to open the little window for every date! What he really cared about was what was in it....Chocolate! I kept having to remind myself that is was Christmas and it really was OK to let Brian have sweets one in a while :)
One Saturday, we got together with a few families from our Church and had a Christmas breakfast and made Gingerbread houses.
This was the decorating table! So festive!
Working hard to complete our houses and Brian eating every piece of candy Gaga would let him have.
Finished product. It was such a fun activity and one that I have not done since I was a kid!
It ended up being a mini reunion for a lot of the young women from the ward since everyone was home for Christmas. It was so fun to catch up with these ladies!
And a shot with all the babies and their Mom's!
Family Shot!



No comments:
Post a Comment