Sunday, December 20, 2020

Snow!


Growing up in New England, playing in the snow is JUST as common as playing at the beach in the summer. Having a white Christmas is as common as a hot summer day. I am so glad that I have passed that along to my kids and they both like playing in the white, fluffy stuff. We have a HUGE hill right down the street from us and yesterday on Andy's birthday, his choice of activity was sledding with the kids.

Brian asked to bring along his snowboard. This kid LOVES snowboarding. The key to snowboarding is balance and he has seemed to master it. Here he is doing his thing down the hill.

I love these two action shots of him.  I love seeing him build confidence to do these things.

  
And here is he wiping out and sister just laughing her head off. 


My little snowboarder.



My little cautious one. She was very afraid to try sledding down this big hill. She ALWAYS has to have Dad right next to her to try things like this but she did it. In these pictures I can't tell if she is laughing or crying!


Much better with her beloved Daddy!


SNOW!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment