As a Mom, I have a LOT of hopes for my kids I hope they will always choose a life that will bring them happiness and fulfillment and joy. But lets me real... what I REALLY hope is that Brian NEVER stops throwing his head back when he laughs. It really doesn't matter what he is laughing about, probably potty humor related, it is contagious. I hope he always finds humor in life, it makes life that much more bearable.
I always hope these two will be close. Here we are playing telephone one afternoon. These two could not keep a straight face. They are the perfect playing buddies. Brian is always asking me to look up games with just two players. I hope they always see the value in maintaining a good relationship with one another!
And why does he have to keep growing!?






No comments:
Post a Comment