Snow! We have got our fair share of snow this December. It resulted in one 2 hr delay and one snow day! There is just something about snow that makes you in the Christmas spirit. I love driving on my street and seeing the snow covered tree and be enveloped by them. The cold frost, the wind blowing and the tinsel of snow that makes me want me happy.
I decided today when we got home from school pick up that everyone was to play out in the snow. Our neighbor joined us and these kids played for over an hour. I taught Annie how to do snow angels and she LOVED it. It threw her in the snow and told he to move he arms and legs and.....Snow Angel.
I told her to get up and look in the snow to see what she made.
I love her face in this one....such pure utter and amazement!
"Look Momma, a butterfly! I made a butterfly!" She was so proud of herself.
I love her eyes and how they shine in this one.
Little Bubba too busy to smile. He loves the snow as well and just played and ran, and build stuff the whole time.
After I took this one, I thought "She looks so old!" She will be 4 in Aug.
Winter Fun








No comments:
Post a Comment