Wednesday, November 20, 2019

LIfe Lately

Life has been so busy lately. Swim practice, piano, volunteering, stem class, weddings, playdates, birthday parties, early morning classes, pto meetings etc. Somehow homework gets down and dinner gets on the table every night, but I am tired so early every night and that is laundry time.


Annie got invited to a birthday party for a classmate and it was a princess theme. She loves birthday parties and princess anything so she was so excited all week and had a lot of fun making crowns, and doing everything princess related.



Annie and the birthday girl! I;m so thankful for the friends she has made in preschool.


I teach an afterschool STEM class and I really enjoy it. We did a forensic class where we "copied" our fingerprints. The kids loved it.



We also made robotics hands! This was a popular one.


I volunteer in Brian's class once a week. Here is during math time working and learning about 3 D shapes. He always chooses to work near the class turtles!

 
Andy put on a family history fair at our church one evening and my mom volunteered to run a kids art table. Annie loves art and her Gaga so she was right at home and went to town with all the paint and markers.





I love this photo. Her face.... it is a mixture of proudness and trouble.




Playdates and Legos.




I love her little chubby hands and face in this photo. She loves art projects.


Our good friends and neighbors got married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony. We loved every moment of it. Congrats Ladies!


My man and I!






Brian drew some art work for our church and here he is presenting it in Primary!



Veteran's Day Parade!


Annie! I love putting her in hats!


My best friend younger brother got married. I have never felt so old. I have known this boy since he was Brian's age.


My lovie and I!




And we danced until they shut us down!


My fisherman. He was going fishing in the leafs!


Annie had a playdate with a classmate!



Learning about Chromatography. Brian thought it was so cool.



Swim practice. It is my new favorite sound to hear the swooshing and splashing of the feet hitting the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment