The Primary Presidency was in charge of ours ward Trunk or Treat. It was a lot of work and planning but so much fun. Here are some of the kids getting ready to party!
Brian was a Astronaut ( what he wants to be when he grows up) and thought it was the best costume he has ever had.
Annie told me early on she wanted to be a doctor ( she has a doctor kit she likes to play with) and a princess! I thought it would be next to IMPOSSIBLE to find and we found one in her exact size in the first store we went to! Talk about luck! She is a cute Dr. Bartholomew
Annie and her BFF and Andy and Ian.
Emily and I! Resting After a few hours of hard work!
Childerns Parade! They both love this part. I love Brian's smile. It looks like he is up to something.
Cheetah came to help with the kids and we all got in on a family photo.
Trunk or Treating. We open up the church parking lot and all the members open up their trunks and hand out candy. People decorate it and get all into it. Here is homegirl carrying around her loot.
My kids always gather in the back rooms and go through their candy with their friends.
One of our favorite traditions is attending our Town's downtown trick or treat. All the business downtown open their doors and give out candy. We love this tradition! I dressed up Annie is a warm tigger suit. Could she get any cuter!?!?!
We went with out Friends the Pitman's and our neighbors Rebekah and Chelsea.
Here is our Dracula, Lego ninja, fortnight character and tigger! I love how Annie is looking at Dru.
Candy!!
Loving having these ladies as neighbors.
Our school celebrates Halloween with a parade! Brian loves this tradition and Annie, well she was just excited to get dressed up. Brian did try to explain the concept to her though. I asked Brian early on what he wanted to dress up as for the parade and I have the tradition of making his coustume. Brian told me right away he wanted to be a pizza delivery guy. We asked Andy's good friend who happens to be a owner of Little Casers to hook us up. He gave us the hat, shirt and apron.. I got some felt and made the pizza sign on his apron and got a pizza book and made a pizza out of felt and pompom's that Brian just loved and thought was so funny.
Here he is coming out with his class. I LOVE that he is looking around for me.
Happy Boy!
Here are some cute ones of Annie and her class. They had all the kids hold on to this rope and pretend like it was a pumpkin vine....Very Creative. It was quite the sight to see all these little kids come out.
So Brian is all smiles and Annie would NOT crack a smile for anything! I mean anything! She took it all so seriously and held on for dear life.
Brian and his good friends and classmates. I am so glad and pleased with his second grade experience so far.
We had a cousin Halloween on the 31st! It was so warm but we didn't mind. We went all around town and made out well.
I will say one of Annie's many talents is ASSERTING herself into every situation. Here she is making sure she is front an center for every door they knocker on. She got right in and got that candy!
Relaxing after a fun night!






































No comments:
Post a Comment