My favorite day of the year...my parents Christmas party. We eat a nice dinner and every guest brings a bike to donate to Toys for Tots. Santa rides around on a firetruck and we help load his "sleigh." It is the best feeling.
I love volunteering in Brian's class. Here he is holding the class pet turtle; Ninja. He even helps empty the water and clean out the tank. I notice that he does his best work when he works by the class pet.
Out library hosts a cookies walk each year and here is Annie filling her tin full of cookies
I took Brian and his Best Friend Bo on a Christmas outing. I took them out to dinner and then to a Christmas play after. I did not know if we where going to make it to dinner......these two just chatted and laughed and chatted and laughed the whole time. I am so happy they two get along so very well, just like their mommas.
These two.....
I took them to see a play the Grinch's !st Christmas at a nearby elementary school. They both liked it and did so very well with sitting.
This very well might be one of my favorite Christmas pictures ever. Look at the way Annie is FLIRTING with Santa. This was taken at a family members singing concert.
These are PURE HEAVEN. We only make them once a year but they are delish!
We had a cookie making day at my Moms one morning and here is Annie and her beloved Gaga unwrapping the chocolate. I love everything about this photo....her hands busy at work, her looking so old, her eyes deep in concentration. I love moments like this.
One of my favorite traditions is to deliver cookies to all of Brian's friends. It was a lot of fun and all his friends where so very thankful. My mom helped me wrap up all of the cookies for delivery.
Brian had spirit week the last week of school and this is him on crazy hair day!
Here he is having a Christmas breakfast the last day of computer club.
So after I dropped him off at Computer Club and got Annie to school, I went to volunteer in his class. Student council goes around to every class and judges all the participants and gives the winner/best a Christmas bell. I know Brian really wanted to win for his class but so many other participated too. I walk into this class and see him wearing the Christmas bell! Yay Bubba!
I love seeing the interaction between Brian and his classmates. He has made such good friends and I am so happy.
Andy and I celebrated 10 years of marriage, 10 YEARS. That seems like a long time but a lot of love and hard work has been put into these past 10 years.
Another one of my favorite traditions is make making the teacher gifts each year for Brian's teachers. I made this two ornaments and put other Christmas goodies in there too. This year was a lot more with Annie's teachers and coaches.
Teacher and Neighbor gifts (Cookies)
We had a fun December 23rd.....we had a neighbor over and we went night sledding.































No comments:
Post a Comment