December! Oh how I Love this fun, festive and meaningful holiday. It is a crazy and busy time but I always enjoy the activities of this season.
I asked Brian if he wanted to do a Gingerbread decorating party with some of his friends. I invited over 3 of his classmates afterschool one day. The teacher at drop off commented "Have fun with this crew!"
I made 4 gingerbread hosues out of graham crackers. We used a lot of our left over Halloween candy and the boys each brough candy with them to share. Here is the gang!
I got the fun idea to buy Ice cream comes and get green frosting and have them decorate Christmas trees. The boys really liked this idea and did the trees 1st and houses second.
Oh my little Miss.... she sure has to get her way into everything that her big brother is doing. I'm grateful for how good her brothers friends treat her.
These Boys... I am so very grateful for all the new friends that Brian has made in his class this year. They sure are SUCH GOOD KIDS.
Final product. I made the boys wait till they got home to eat it!
Polar Express! The PTO hosted a pto polar express movie night. Santa was there and we got out picture taken with him.
Annie loved it that Santa got to light up her nose. Here is Brian and his good friend Quinn. He chose to sit with him the whole time. Too cool for his Mom.
My little one. She is such a girly girl. Lately, she loves Frozen and asks to watch it daily. She also lives in her pink princess gown. She asks to wear it daily to school and even sleeps and naps in it. My mom finally got her to take it off after she spilled on it to wash it. She also told her preschool teacher "I Elsa!"
Frozen 2 was out and so I treated her to it. She was so very excited. Made me so happy that I have a daughter I can do these things with.
We had our Church nativity pageant night. 1st the fire fighters came and collected all the Toys for Tots ( one of my favorite organizations) and they let all the kids climb in and explore the truck.
All the church primary age kids!
My sheep and Angel
My kids participated in the Christmas Nativity at our Church. Brian was a lamb and Annie was an Angel. I love this angelic pose of her.
I love the hustle and bustle of the "backstage" as we try to get everyone dressed and ready to put on the special program for the ward.
Showtime!
They asked Andy to read Luke 2 and he did a good job.
My little Angel.
This is my 2nd year being apart of the towns soccer float for the Christmas Parade. I always have a fun time working with these ladies.
Brian loves soccer. We invited his good friend and classmate Michael to march with us in the parade and hand out candy. Both boys did so good!
We went to my uncles church and participated in a One Night in Bethlehem program. It was such a moving and incredible experience. Both of the kids loved it and really put them in the real mood for Christmas.
Brian's got invited to friends Elf Academy party where he learned all being a Christmas elf, made Christmas ornaments and of course decorated Gingerbread houses.






























No comments:
Post a Comment