I can't believe 1st Grade is almost over. I have very fond memories about 1st grade and I hope Brian will too. It has been a great year with a few challeges but it has been good. He made some incredible friends which I am so very grateful for.
He was so excited to show us around HIS school. He lead the way to his classroom and then had a list of order of every single specialist that he wanted to go to. I am glad he is proud of his school.
His portfolio! Here is his folder of all of his hard work throughout the classroom this year. I loved and saved Brian's from Kindergarten. He had book reports (humpback whale), all of his drawings and his pumpkin observation books.
His beloved Gaga came and he was proud to show her around the school.
His friend Mataes and Angel. Good friends and classmates.
Proud of his work.
His space project. He made his very plaine and without any glitter, since he wanted it to look boyish.
His teacher Mrs. K. She really appreciated and liked Brian. I am thankful for her help in helping Brian take off with reading, love math and help his penmanship improve. I loved volunteering in the classroom and seeing Brian in his element.
This was a fun project and l loved reading things from his perspective.
Good friend Quinn.
I was impressed with his turtle drawing.
He loved showing his art loving Gaga the art room and the music room with Dru.
What a great music teacher. She called one time to report what a good student he is and could tell he took lessons in piano.
This picture makes me laugh. He is SUCH a rule follower at school and he did this when he didn't think I was looking. It was like he had been waiting for this moment for quite some time.
We celebrated with Ice Cream!
Brian, 1st grade was great for you. You made so many friends and went on some cool field trips. Your reading really took off, you handwriting improved and you learned lots of life lessons.

















No comments:
Post a Comment