Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Last Day of 1st grade


Brian's 1st and Last day of school pictures for the 1st grade. I can't believe it is done already this year went my SO SO fast. He did so well with balancing swim team and piano lessons along with homework. I proud of all your growth this year.



I asked Brian if on the last day of school he wanted to have a party to celebrate. I told him he could invite 3 friends, since that is all my van can fit. He invited his 2 classmates and a friend from Kindergarten and I picked them all up. This was their "School's out for Summer!" pose. They were all excited and hyper.



I told them they could have Ice Cream sundaes for lunch. These kids digged in like they had never had ice cream before.


Pizza and chips! Thanks Mom for your helping with buying snacks.


The Gang! It was quite the sight to listen to these 4 friends have fun.




I got this 3 person slip and slide for them to use and what a great purchase it was. They had so much fun "diving" and sliding into the pool. I added some dish soap and they where flying. I loved hearing them laugh and have fun. It was quite the sight. It makes me happy Brian can have these moments.


This was a rare moment when they were all STILL. They all loved laying down in the pool at the end.




They soon turned to dumping water on each other. I love this action shot of Brian getting doused with Water.



Later our neighbor ended up joining us and they played tag. These kids where out running till 5:30 pm. They had fun! Brian slept till 8:30 the next morning!









No comments:

Post a Comment