Saturday, February 23, 2019

Homework

Every Monday, Brian comes home from school with his blue homework folder. Its about 4-5 pages long and has writing and math problems on it. I usually do it with him or check it at the end to see if it is all good to go for school. Well, Friday morning when it is due, I was busy pack his backpack and looked over it real quick. I could not stop laughing. He had to fill in a trick word into sentences. It read Should we go to the park or the zoo? Brian circled both park and zoo and wrote and above and drew an arrow to both the park and zoo. I couldn't believe his quick thinking. I quickly emailed the teacher and asked her to send the homework home. This is definitely one I am going to be saving.



No comments:

Post a Comment