Andy and decided to take a little vacation on presidents day weekend. We have been wanting to get our for a while and decided to take advantage of Brian's school vacation. Andy has never been to Cape Cod. I grew up vacationing their. Some of my best memories as a kid involved that very space. So off we went. So we packed up the car, stopped for lunch and got on our way!
Kandy Korner. You can not visit the cape and not stop here! I loved this store as a kid and still love it now. I swear it has not changed and I still knew my way around it even though I have not been their in over 10 years.
You go in, get a basket and fill it up. They have every gummy candy known to man. These kids had no problem filling up their baskets. We let them pick out a toy too.
Pool! Brian wanted to stay a place where they had a pool! So, Andy found a nice resort that had one and had lots of other activities since it was Feb Vacation.
Water Babies!
Lots of fun in the hotel beds! Jumping, playing and making forts. These kids sure know how to have fun.
These where taken right outside our restort. Man, it makes me long for summer.
We took the kids to the beaches I was familiar with and let them explore.
My little beach bum/
Even in the winter he was chasing the waves...his FAVORITE thing to do at the beach ever. They loved exploring even thought it was so cold.
Lots of ice cream nights!
They had a Mad Science Show. Both of the kids LOVED it. I was so impressed with Annie, she sat through the WHOLE THING so very well.
Ahh... Vacation naps. This very well might be worth the trip right here. She is not the best sleeper but slept so well on this trip.
You can't go to Cape Cod and not go to the Chip Factory.
Lots of late night board games.
We ate out a lot. The kids where good mostly except when Annie drew all over her dinner plate!
They had a lot of characters at the resort that week and the kids enjoyed meeting them. I LOVE Brian's face in this one, he is so happy Annie gets to meet a character. Reminds me of my Dad here.
Till the summer Cape Cod!






















No comments:
Post a Comment