This child.... She sure does keep me on my toes. She is a ball of energy and NEVER stops ticking. She has two moods...full speed ahead or fast asleep. Lately, I feel like her vocabulary has just exploded. She will say 5-6 word sentences. I can even have full on conversations with her. I am just loving this age with her.
Bedtime. Just before nighttime prayers. This girl LOVES praying.
AJ loves drawing. Often during the day, she will ask to draw or hand me paints.
She told me she drew an airplane.
This girl loves dressing up and laughing. She came down the stairs one morning with his Halloween witch hat and kept laughing and saying "I a witch Momma!"
Someone went on the potty! I was so proud of her. She then decided to call Gaga and tell her.
One morning she had a magnet fishing stick and kept going around trying to find things that magnet would attach onto. Every time she would find something that would stick, she would scream "cock a doodle doo!"
Many emotions of Annie. She can do from laughing to crying to happy to excited so very fast.
One morning after dropping Brian off at school, I took Annie to look at some ducks. We where looking at them from the car and she asked to get out. She loves animals so she was happy to get close to them.
AJ singing during pick up line for Brian. Every time I start to sing with her she yells "Stop Momma stop!"
Annie and her BFF Gaia. She loves this girl. We went to the library and the whole time they played, ran around and copied each other. It was funny, they both wanted to get a drink and pushed her. For the whole ride home "Gaia, water push, timeout!" Way to throw your best friend under the bus!


















No comments:
Post a Comment