So my little one started T Ball!! He has played twice through out towns summer rec program but 4 year olds turning 5 officially move officially up to T Ball in our Town. Andy volunteered to be his coach and has really enjoyed it so far. Brian asked him the other day if he will always be his coach.
My little Red Sox player! He is number 9!
Brian and Dad before the opening day parade! He was so excited to march in the parade with this teammates.
I LOVE these two shots of them. They two have quite the bond and I am so glad that Andy has the opportunity to do this. He is busy with two jobs, working out, a church calling and he still finds time to be there for Brian.
I LOVE this action shot of him. He acted like owned the joint!
He has a pretty good swing! He just needs a reminder that when you hit the ball, you DROP the bat and run!
OK, so T Ball is NOT that competitive! Brian is just sliding into first base to be dramatic!!
Running to home base!
I think being pitcher might be his favorite position. He really loved running for the ball and throwing it to first base!
Running to 1st base! Man, he looks so much like his Papa in this one!
Job well done!

















No comments:
Post a Comment