I remember when I was 33 weeks pregnant, I went in for an ultrasound and the tech said "she has got a ton of hair!" I was so exited! Annie as born with a good amount of hair and right not at 9 Months, I am starting to tuck it behind her ears. Last week, I woke up to get ready for church and I find Andy in Brian's bathroom doing her hair! He asked to teach him how to do ponytails! How cute. I helped from there and we got some cute photos of her!


I love her smile and chubby cheeks!

My little one all ready for church! Such a lady!

And a perfect example of my not so little not being such a lady. She LOVES playing with food. Most of the time when I put her in her highchair she does this with her food. She loves smacking it and smearing it around her highchair and painting herself with it. She loves touching it and different textures.

Getting messy! She loves avocados and can eat half a one in one sitting. That's my girl!


Love this face!
No comments:
Post a Comment