My Mom and some ladies from my church threw me a shower a few weeks ago. Seeing how breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, my Mom put on a brunch with scones, yogurt, muffins and more.
I thought this fruit baby platter was so creative! This is exactly what I have been craving my whole pregnancy.
I received so many nice outfits and toys for the baby. So many people made so many nice homemade blankets and dresses for her.
We went to the police station to get lady's car seat installed and they ended up moving Brian up to a booster seat. He was really looking forward to this. He noticed how most of his friends had one so he wanted one too and asked me to move his seat "to the right, near the window." He really feels like a big boy and when I asked him to sit still in his new seat he said "Mom, I just can't help myself!"
We have been working a lot of Lady's nursery. I wanted a Grey and Yellow " You are my sunshine" theme. So my day painted it grey with the "help" of Brian . He loved it and would proudly show anyone the spot where he painted. He also helped my Dad screw in some nails. He felt like he such a big boy.
I got yellow chevron sheets for the crib and purchased "You are my sunshine" decal that Andy put up.
Changing table is all set. I made the changing crib cover and bow holder right above. Andy hung some clips on the shelf and I organized all her bows.
Homemade blankets from the shower. I love the colors yellow and grey together. My Dad also bought her a dresser and pained the sides of it grey.
Brian has been dying to go to the beach and I wanted to take him one last time before Lady came. He didn't mind that it was 100 degrees that day,he just had the time of his life in the water. His new favoriate thing is riding the waves in on a boogie board. My Dad would give him a push when he saw a wave coming and Brian would ride it into the shore. He did so well and held on the whole time and would just laugh if he feel off. Go Bubba. Man, he looks just like his namesake in this picture.
Love these action shots of him!!















No comments:
Post a Comment