Sunday, August 28, 2016

Lady is here!


Lady is here.
We welcomed Annie Jennifer Bartholomew on August 1st, 2016 at 11:08 am!
8 lbs 8 oz
19 1/2 inches !


Just a few minutes after birth! I could not believe how big she was! My doctor thought she would be somewhere in the 7 lb range and here she was 8 lbs 8 oz. She was the same length Brian was.


This is one of my favorite pictures from here from the hospital! I just loved her chubby cheeks.

Fanning out her hands right from the start! This was an early morning feeding and she was just so alert.

This picture was taken the morning we arrived for my C- Section. I am so thankful  that they took her when they did. The morning of 1st, when her heart was being monitored before the surgery, I started to have contractions.....talk about a close one.



Right after she was born. I am so thankful for that we got to hold her right after she was born. Welcome To the family Annie, we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment