Annie is 1 month old today! 1 month on the 1st! It has gone by so fast....sigh. The newborn stage is so fleeting. I took this picture as she dozed off tonight and I thought it captured her cute face so well. She is a good sleeper and will sometimes sleep from 12 to 4 am! I am so happy when she does that. Today at the doctors she weighted in a 9 lbs 4 oz and 21 1/2 inches long! She has grown 2 inches!!
On the 26th of last month, she smiled for the first time while on vacation her family!
Bath Baby! She sure loves the bath and LOVES getting her hair combed after. I am such a sucker for these post bath pictures!
First time at church. I loved dressing her up and picking out a bow to match. She was not the biggest fan of the flower on her head :)
Just a cute picture of her. I love these rompers! Every summer baby should wear them. She is a pretty alert baby and is beginning to track!
Her first month included:
A week vacation to the white mountains
First time at church
First ER visit for nagging cough and cold
First trip to the park with friends
Lots of visitors!




No comments:
Post a Comment