We signed Brian up for Soccer and I am so glad that we did. He has the greatest couch who is always has such fun drills to play with the kids. He has learned a lot about balance and coordination. He has improved with is dribbling and has even tried his hand at playing goalie. Go Limes!
Every Sunday, these two go on a 2 miles bike ride. I cant believe Brian is old to go for a bike ride. He loves riding right along with his Daddy.
This very well might be one of my favorite pictures of him. One afternoon, Brian set up an obstacle course in his Grandparents driveway and had to ride around things. I got this picture of him caught some major speed on his balance bike
Just playing with his best friend Bo. He was explain how to use a play-doh tool and I loved Brian's face. I love watching these two interact together.
Brian is participating in his local library's 1,000 books before Kindergarden. So far, he was read 115 books! Every time he reads 100 books, he gets a small bag of Mega blocks. He LOVES it. He is enjoying checking off a box every time he reads a book. Although he likes to read books with me in the morning after Breakfast, he LOVES reading with his Daddy before bed.
Brian helped his Great Papa Ken celebrate his 90th birthday. I could not believe my Papa Ken is 90. He is so lucky to be able to know his great grandparents. Here Brian is delivering the balloons to his party.
Hiding from me at his favorite spot at the library.
At a friends birthday party! He was quite content on sitting back and just pushing his friends.
Another fun time with his friend at a birthday party. They where rolling down the hill and laughing the whole time :)
A night out with the girls for Emily's birthday. Man do I love these ladies!
My one and only Emily!
And lastly, a picture of my little one. She is weighting in at 2lbs 2oz and is in the 47th percentile!
'














No comments:
Post a Comment