Monday, April 18, 2016

My Little Fisher

Andy decided that tonight for Family Night, that we would check out one of the many lakes we live by and go fishing. Brian was all on board for this idea and gladly helped his Daddy find his fishing pole and camping chair. Before we left, Brian went with his Daddy to dig worms out to use as bait! Man, he is such a boy!


Andy took the time to teach him how to cast and reel in the fish. They are so cute together!



We where not even there for 2 minutes when Brian felt a tug on his line. I could not believe he got one already. I was torn between holding on to him to make sure he didn't fall in and capturing such a great moment! It was so cute to watch him reel it in! He was SO excited!


He caught a Bluegill!  I wish I could have captured his laugh when he saw it. Andy said he reeled it in like a pro!



I have a feeling Andy has been waiting his whole life for this. He was so proud of Brian. I really love how Andy is beaming in these two photos. He had to call his Grandparents after to tell them.


And he could not stop laughing the whole time. I love it when he throws his head back and laughs...I hope he ALWAYS does that. At the end, he ending up catching 3 bluegills and one perch, that was about 13 inches long! These two are already planning their next fishing trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment