Sunday, April 10, 2016

Karate Kid!

I have been waiting for SUCH A LONG TIME for this day to come ; Brian's first karate lesson. I grew up LOVING Karate Kid and always hoped my off spring would be a mini Daniel LaRosso.  So when his very best friend Bo invited him to take Karate with him, we jumped at the chance.



Watching him get his while belt on was one of the cutest things ever. He looks like such a little man in the uniform!



My little man all dressed up and bringing his game face.


The boys all ready for their lesson. They where so good the entire lesson (30 mins) and paid attention to all that the teacher taught them. I was so proud of them both.


Most of the lesson consisted on learning the basic kicks of Karate. As a first time karate student, they where only allowed to stay on the red part of the rug, try to stay on the yellow markers and always show respect to the teacher. It was so cute to see Brian follow all the moves his teacher was throwing at him. He was pretty coordinated and had good balance. Afterword's, he said he felt like a ninja.


One of my favorite pictures from the lesson. He looks so big!! Love my little Karate Kid!


The boys in their element. They felt like such big boys!


He caught onto the 1,2 punches pretty quickly. I love all the one on one attention he got.





I love these actions shots. Brian loved defending himself from the "sword!"


He told me afterword's, that kicking the "shield" and yelling "ha ya" was his favorite part! Acting like a ninja and spending the morning with his best friends made for a good Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment