I gave Brian a few options for a party theme but he was the one to come up with superhero's. I was not surprised, he has been into superhero's for the longest time. I thought he would change his mind at some point but he kept saying that was what he wanted.
Here is my little superhero before his party. He was so excited for his big day and kept asking Andy and I what how many days till his party. I overheard him telling his friends a few days ago "Are you coming to be party? There will be obstacle course!" It was cute! We had 15 friends and most of them dressed up like superhero's! It was quite the sight.!
The food table. We had thro hammer's (cheese on a prezte stick), a Captain America shield ( a red, white and blue fruit platter) and Kryptonite ( green rice crispies.)
The tables! Brian picked the colors blue and yellow. He also loved the streamers in the back.
For the activity, we had a craft table all set up with stickers, markers, paint and duck tape so they could decorate their very own superhero cape and masks. The kids loved this and I was quite impressed with how long they spent on their capes and the detail they put into it.
Andy came up with the idea to do an obstacle course and thought up all these games. Brian LOVED the idea and insisted on practicing a few days before. The kids really loved it too.
![]() |
| Wonder Woman wips! |
![]() |
Wonder Woman walk
|
My favorite picture of the day!! I LOVE his face in this one.
PiƱata Time! Brian was the first one to give it a whack and did a pretty good job it.
Cake time!!
He loved the cake and insisted on eating his face!
Blowing out the candles! It took him a little bit to get them all out! It sure was cute though!
Present time! He was one lucky boy seeing as everyone got him a superhero themed toy! He has such great friends and he was so thankful for all that he got.
For his present, we got him a swing set for his backyard and he was already put it to good use!
Brian, Happy Birthday to my Superhero! You are the light of my life! I hope you always love life as much as you do in this moment and continue to be a good friend to all like you are now!




















No comments:
Post a Comment