Thursday, August 4, 2011
New Adventure
So, I am on to a new adventure in my life once again. I just recently ended my job as a full time Preschool Teacher. It was a huge challenge but a really big blessing at the same time. I will miss teaching Preschool but it will be good for me to move onto something different and out of my comfort zone. I start this month as a Elementary Education Art Specialist. . I am very fortunate to have landed such a job and I am very eager to start. The school I am teaching at is 1st-5th grade and it is a Title 1 school. I was also offered a spot in the After School/Extended Day program as a tutor. I have met some of the other teachers and they are awesome and energetic, so I feel really good about joining their team. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds fun, Kat!
ReplyDeleteThank Rose! Such a blessing that I got this job. Very exciting times!
ReplyDelete