Way back in the early spring of 2009, I met a handsome young man named named Andy. He was tall and tan and had the most beautiful green eyes known to man. Soon after we meet we started dating. Our courtship was fun and exciting. It was filled with movies dates, rodeos,temple trips and road trips. I knew things where getting serious when he starting taking me to his hometown to meet his parents. During one of our trips to his hometown, he decided to take me four-wheeling up in the mountains near his house. While exploring the mountain, we decided to crave on name on a tree.
This past weekend, we went back to that spot for his family reunion. We made a special trip just to find "our tree" and we were quite happy when we did.
This is another picture of another craving on a tree. It says... Eternal Marriage Dec.09. At that time we had planned to marry by the end of the year. We where very compatible from that start and our goals where so similar that the decision to get married was easy.I am grateful that Andy and I where able to go back and relive a piece of our history again.
I love stories like this! Makes me reminisce about my past with Clint. :) Thanks for sharing! By the way, where is Andy from?
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly! Good to hear from ya! Andy is from fayette Utah, right near Gunniosn. Do you have a blog?
ReplyDelete