Sunday, August 21, 2011

Aug. 20th....

Every once in a while, I am lucky enough to be reminded of just how lucky and blessed I really am. August 20 th is one of those days. Early this morning I received a phone call from my mom reminding me of the significance of August 20th.....the anniversary of her baptism. After I got done talking to her I began to think about that decision that my mom made in 1972 to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.It was a decision that changed my life forever. Her decision to enter into the waters of baptism allowed me to be born in the covenant to goodly parents, it allowed me to have an eternal family and be married and sealed to my eternal companion. Today reminded me of how lucky I am for my membership in the gospel and how fortunate I am to have all the blessings that come from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment