Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Boston





It was a dream come true!I was foutunate enough to go back to my home state this past week and I loved every mintune of it. I have been home many times since I have been married but I have not been home in the SUMMER since before I was engaged to Andy. I was able to pack so much into one week and was able to see all my Boston friends. While I was home, I attend two parties put on by my one and only Emily. She is quite the party planner and this year I was able to attned a "Real Housewives" themed party. Here are some pictures of my friends and I being the best housewives that we know how... The next party was a New England Lobsta Fest. It was a ton of fun despite it being 110 degrees out. Other than party, I was able to go to the to the Boston Temple and attended a session with my mother and a quick trip to the beach. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun. I'm glad you had a good time. I wouldn't have liked 110 degrees, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO HOT Rose! Good thing I had great friend that I wanted to be despite the heat!

    ReplyDelete