Saturday, July 9, 2011

Life Lately

I know people must think I'm a little biased when it comes to Temples seeing as I always talk about the Boston Temple, but there is a Temple in Utah that is my favorite; Bountiful.
Andy and I were able to attend a session with his two sisters and brother in law this week. Is was a very busy night at the Temple seeing as Logan and SLC were closed for cleaning and Ogden being worked on... So, that meant everyone member in northern Utah chose that very night to attend the Bountiful Temple.The lines where out the door to get in and it was very crowded. We really enjoyed our time their and the Celestial Room is beyond beautiful. So that leaves us to visit only Ogden,Draper and Monticello and then we have been to every Temple in Utah.


We were also able to play "Mom and Dad" this week to Andy's two nieces. It was fun but a lot of work and I think I got a sneak peak for what is in store for us when we have kids.Enjoy the pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment