
I love this photo.If you look very closely my tee shirt say's "I'm not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally." She gave this to me for a birthday once.... Only a true friend who loves you completely can get away with giving a gift like this.

I can't remember the date on this one but I think I was 19. Her family is notorious for throwing wild parties and I think this was their fiesta themed bash.Man, those were good times.

One of the perks of having the same best friends since age 12, is going through many of life's events together. Emily and I were engaged at the same time and were married within two months of one another.Here are some pictures of us in our wedding dresses.



Emily and I on her wedding day!
Such cute pictures Kat! What recipe is yours in that cookbook also? That's so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cherie, Em has been my best friend since 6td grade. What a rough deal we have that we live across the country from our high school friends!I was featured in the Ward World Wide Cookbook, Chicken Supreme. I will email you the recipe,very easy and really good.
ReplyDelete