Saturday, May 7, 2011

Moved In

Well me made to Logan in one piece. I have decided that I never want to move again. What a long and tedious process. Before I packed up the apartment I didn't think that Andy and I had that much stuff. It is amazing how much newlyweds can accumulate in a little over a year of being married.
Andy and I ordered at 14ft U haul for our move thinking that it would hold all our stuff. Well, we went got to the pick up location there was mix up and the only truck U haul available was a 26 ft one. It was huge!

It turned out to be a good thing seeing as we practically used up all the space.Andy was a little nervous about driving it but he did fine and none of our stuff got wrecked.

We love being in Logan and I love how big and spacious out apartment is. I am enjoying decorating it and finding a spot for everything.Here are some pictures of the Kitchen.



The living room and Patio


We love having a patio. The weather has been so nice and we have been grilling every night since we got here.

This is our view from our living room. It is so pretty and I love having the mountains so close. I don't know if you can see it from the pictures but our apt complex has a pool, hotub, playground and gym.

It is such a pretty area and it is so much bigger than Ephraim :)We live in an apartment complex that is about 5 minutes from campus.It is nice seeing as the whole apartment complex has it's own ward. It is in walking distance and come Sunday all the residence walk over together.

We love being so close to the Logan Temple. It is so pretty and has such beautiful grounds.

2 comments: