Saturday, May 7, 2011
My Mom
Since I can't spend today with my mother, I thought I would wish her a happy mother's day through my blog. I am so thankful for my mother and the woman that she is. I have learned more from my mother and and from her actions more than anyone in my life. My mom is the most selfless person I know. She doesn't care a whole or think a whole lot about herself, she cares for others. I am grateful that I have a mother who taught me to serve others and think of them before myself. I am grateful that she taught me never to judge others and to always see the good in them. Thank you for being such a wonderful mom and teacher to me my whole life! Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment