Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Logan

Well, it is about time that I post that Andy and I are making the big move to LOGAN UTAH. We are very excited. Andy was admitted into the engineering program at Utah State University. I am very proud of him and all the good that he has accomplished to get us to this point. He has so much going on school wise and he continues to work 30 hours a week, I just marvel how he does it all. As for me, I am cleaning and packing up the apartment and I never realized how much stuff Andy and I accumulated since we have gotten married.. Boxes are everywhere and it is driving me insane! We are so excited for this new adventure. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. When do you guys leave E-town?

    I marvel at how Kili does it all too. It is very stressful!

    Let me know if you need any help packing and I can try to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was just thinking the other day how I wanted to come say goodbye to you guys before we left. We leave at the end of this month, so I will be sure to come see you!

    ReplyDelete