Saturday, January 23, 2010

Timpanogos Temple

Yesterday, Andy were up north and decided to go do a session at the Timpanogos Temple. It is such a beautiful Temple and it has the most amazing celestial room.


Andy and I



The Husband



The Wife



I am so grateful for the Temple and the peace that fills me each time I am there. I am grateful for the knowledge that I inquire while I am there. Every time I leave the House of the Lord, I am more inspired and more dedicated to be a more faithful member.

"Surely these temples are unique among all buildings. They are houses of instruction. They are places of covenants and promises. At their altars we kneel before God our Creator and are given promise of His everlasting blessings. In the sanctity of their appointments we commune with Him and reflect on His Son, our Savior and Redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ, who served as proxy for each of us in a vicarious sacrifice in our behalf. Here we set aside our own selfishness and serve for those who cannot serve themselves. Here, under the true priesthood power of God, we are bound together in the most sacred of all human relationships—as husbands and wives, as children and parents, as families under a sealing that time cannot destroy and death cannot disrupt." Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment