
So Andy and I are keeping with our goal of attending the Temple weekly. So Friday night we headed off to the Temple after eating out. We arrive and start to do sealings. During the middle of it though, I start to feel very sick. I keep thinking to myself that I need to get out of here before I get sick in from of everyone. After about two names I stand up and Andy catches on that not all is well. He comes over to me as I start swaying back and forth and then it happens; I faint. Yep, right in the Temple I faint. It caused a big scene and security was called. They laid me down on the floor and kept asking me what my name was or if I knew where I was. After the color came back to my face, I was brought to a room to lay down and rest. They also had to get all my information to put what happened on file. Yep, that too! I have a file. To top things off, the MADE Andy push me out in a wheelchair! I have never been so embarrassed in my life. I have to admit though, that I did find it a little romantic that I fainted right into Andy's arms. He on the other hand did not think it was romantic. He was very scared. So anyway, that was our eventful night at the Temple!
This could only happy to you Kat! Love you, Ali
ReplyDeleteThat is quite a memory. I would hate it if that happened to me. I'm glad everything's okay.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies! The worst part was that Andy had to push me out in a wheelchair! Love you both!
ReplyDeleteOh my Kathryn! You are the cutest. Of course you thought it was romantic that you fainted into Andy's arms. :) You are so fun. Love ya.
ReplyDelete